Library Guidelines in the New Normal
- No mask, no entry inside the library.
- When you enter the library, an alcohol disinfectant will be available at the door.
- The librarian will scan your ID for time-in and time-out to track contact tracing and library usage data.
- Do not sit at the marked chairs.
- A physical distance of at least 1.5m shall be strictly observed inside the library.
- Users are welcome to stay at the library beginning 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for having the time to disinfect the library. They are only allowed to enter four times each day.
- To return borrowed book/s taken outside the library, please place them in the drop box. The book/s will be sanitized before returning to the shelves.
- Computer workstations in the library shall be disinfected before and after use.
- Borrowers are encouraged to use the online resources and services of the library.